My Blog

header ads

Infinix INbook X1 Pro: Ideal for Students?

 

INFINIX IN-book X1 Pro

Core i7 16gb ram 512gb 55k''

                   "What"
Indeed when I initially looked at the evaluating of these new INFINIX laptop I was amazed I mean on the off chance that you don't as of now allow me just to let you know the estimating of these new laptop immediately,
See the INFINIX in book x1 series 
actually comes in three variants 36k for the core i3 8gb and 256gb variant 46k for the core i5 8gb and 512gb variant and 56k for the core i7 16gb 512gb weight now that is very good pricing but the big question is is it too good to be true are there any cost cuttings well we have the INFINIX in-book x1 laptops right here with us so,

Let's find out so these are the new x1 laptops and apart from these two colors,

It's also available in a red finish also 
one thing to note here is that apart from the processor the GPU ram storage and the fingerprint scanner which is only present in the x1 pro all the x1 laptops are almost the same in terms of design ports speakers battery charging etcetera, Now I will talk about the design but first I want to address the elephant in the room the specs,
Now I know I already told you about the 
variants but I am sure you want to know the detailed specs in these laptops so this is the x1 pro the core i7 variant and let me tell you straight away that the chipset here is not 11 gen instead it's the 10 gen ice lake 1065 g7 chipset with 4 cores a base clock speed of 1.3 gigahertz with boost up to 3.9 gigahertz and there's the iris plus g7 GPU the ram is 16 GB, lpddr4 x 32 megahertz ram and there's 512 GB of PCIE NVME 3.0 SSD,
        Which is soldered now I honestly like 
the fact that there's plenty of ram and storage especially the ram because most laptops come with 8gb ram in this price range now talking about the tension core i7 I know it's an older chipset and it won't outright beat the core i5 11 gen chip sets like the 1130h or one one three five g seven which are part of the mu notebook pro and the real me book but the 10th gen core i7 chipset here is something that should bring comparable performance.
    See I've only had the laptop for a day 
so I haven't had the time to run in benchmarks do any tests but with normal browsing moving files you know the usual usage the laptop is snapping the base clock speed like I said is 1.3 gigahertz so the laptop is mostly silent when it comes to fan noise now we did try out Photoshop on the laptop here we are editing a photo with multiple layers and what not and the performance on the 
laptop is very good 
I mean I've noticed a lot of laptops lag while using Photoshop so I'd say this is very good and this makes me think that this is laptop that should be able to handle a lot of intensive apps and software now talking about software the INFINIX in book x1 pro comes with windows 11 pre-installed and I like that there's no weird anti-wireless apps pre-installed it's probably the biggest pain I have with windows laptops now as for thermal performance again we haven't done any tests but let me tell you that this laptop has two heat pipes these grills for heat dissipation the silent fan at the bottom and i also noticed this rubber feet anyway coming to the design this is a laptop that looks pretty nice and sleek.
     It's got this ALUMINIUM finish all 
around in a very seamless UNI-body design and it looks very good I especially like this dual tone design on the back with a little gradient which makes the whole design kind of stand out plus this is a proper ultra-book it's pretty slim with a thickness of around 16 millimeters and it's very portable with a weight of around 1.48 kg more over I think the build quality of this laptop is pretty solid for what is a budget laptop I mean, There's no weird flex anywhere and there's also no weird leaks anywhere so yeah pretty solidly built now one thing is you can't open the lid with one hand, But I like this little cutout at the top to help you open up the lid now opening up the lid brings you the display which is pretty nice it's a 14 inch 16 s9 IPS display with F-HD resolution 100 SR-GB color gamut and 300 nits of peak brightness and I also like that there are minimal bezels on the top and the sides now what I don't like is the big bezel at the bottom of the display, But apart from that I think this is quite nice for a budget laptop the matte finish means it's not very reflective and I like the vibrancy of the pan I mean just look at the colors in the display I also like the fairly high contrast and even though at 300 minutes it's not the brightest laptop display, But it's better than a lot of other budget laptops also the screen here can be tilted to 180 degrees like this and apart from that one thing to note is that by default the display has this kind of cool color tone but it can be easily fixed in settings, Anyway the bezels are narrow but INFINIX  has managed to put in a 720p webcam on the top which like most laptop webcams is average in terms of quality below the display is this keyboard which is a battery keyboard with two brightness levels now this is a chic let keyboard.
       I like the layout especially the 
regular sized arrow keys and the typing experience here is decent i mean the feedback from the keys isn't extraordinary but it's something I can see myself getting used below the keyboard is the track-pad which is fairly big and the surface of the track-pad is kind of rough but it's responsive supports windows gestures and the left and right keys have good feedback there's also fingerprint scanner on the side, Which like I said is only on the i7 variant now adding a finger took a lot of time which I think might be a bug but other than that it works fine now coming to the ports there are almost no compromises here on the right there are two USB a ports the 3.5 mg for mic or Headphone and a micro MICROSD slot on the left there are two USBC ports with one supporting PD charging and display port then there's another USB a port an HDMI port and the dc charging port which is strange since the laptop comes with a  "USB-C" charger, Now one cool thing here is this hardware based privacy switch which cuts a power supply of both the camera and the mic from the motherboard so I can just do this and as you can see the camera and mic is disabled so this is pretty useful the speakers here are also very interesting there are four speakers two on the top and two here on the bottom now unlike a lot of budget laptops the speaker can, Get pretty loud just listen to this I mean this is good right and the quality is not the best but for  budget laptop speakers, I think these are pretty good lastly the battery on the x1 pro is a 55-watt battery which is kind of modest but INFINIX claims 13 hours of continuous video playback on this.
       When it comes to charging I like this 
compact USB-C PD charger that INFINIX has bundled in the box along with a USB CTC cable, Now this 65 watt charge is said to take the laptop from 0 to 70 in 55 minutes which sounds pretty good but to conclude things after trying out the INFINIX in book x1 and the x1 pro one thing is clear to me these are super value for money laptops I mean the value here is insane because from the looks of it INFINIX hasn't really cut any corners when it comes to the design of the display or even the ports speakers keyboard track-pad you get the idea now attention chipsets in these laptops are kind of debatable but then there's a great pricing from INFINIX and this is where i want to know what you guys think of these laptops so make sure to comment down below.


           "THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG:




Post a Comment

0 Comments